Re: Capturing

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Wed, 15 May 1996 08:31:00 -0700

At 08:17 AM 5/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I was on the NASA TV CUCM and wanted to capture some things to show my
>students about the weather. I was not able to figure out how to do so. I
>am using White Pine's CUCM and a Quickcam. Is there a way I might be
>able to do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanx
>
>Jazzy

Hello Jazzy,

You did not mention what O/S you are using. If you are using Windows95, then
I can recommend "SnapShot/32" a shareware program. It works quite well. You
can find it at:

http://198.207.242.3/authors/gregko/gregko.htm

But boy is this one place where I miss my trusty ole Macintosh! With just a
fancy hotkey (shift-command-3) I could capture the desktop any old time.

Regards,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| CUSeeMe: strev.mobius.net
"Future Technologies in Medicine" | web: www.usr.mobius.net/strev
"International Software Development | 415 239-1441
Methodologies" | 415 469-9476 fax
"Human-Computer Interface Design | 127 Lake Merced Hill
for Casual Users" | San Francisco CA 94132 USA