Re: freevue

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Wed, 15 May 1996 15:58:41 -0500

Bill Woodland wrote:
> >Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 13:52:19 -0700
> >Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> >From: Paul Fries <pfries@ns.bmi.net>
> >To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> >Subject: Re: freevue
> >Attachment Converted: C:\WINDOWS\EUDORA\ucfcusee.zip
>
> Paul you ignorant SLUT:
> What the hell does this have to do with FREEVUE? I don't need, nor do I
> WANT a crack program for the White Pine verison of CU-SeeMe. I GLADLY PAID
> for my own copy of Enhanced CU-SeeMe. I bet the White Pine people aren't
> too happy about you sending this to all of the people on the mailing list,
> either.
>
> These people work hard to produce a product, and they deserve to make some
> money from it. SOME of this money is supposed to go back to Cornell for
> further development, you slimey piece of crap.
>
> And don't EVER send an UNSOLICITED 33k file to a mailing list again!
>
> Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
> http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/

Greetings:
That's telling him, Mr. Woodland!!! I (for the life of me) cannot understand
why bright, hopeful programmers(?) like this would care to tarnish and throw away
their reputations (maybe even their careers), none of which does ANYONE any of us,
any favors!!!
I just hope this gentleman is a great cook, 'cause he's in for alot of SPAM!!!

Hope this message is well taken, "across the board!"

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"