Re: Reflectors

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Wed, 15 May 1996 16:40:13 -0500

Brian Sheafer wrote:

> Hello all!
> Nice list. Anyway, just got a copy of CU-SeeMe.68k0.80b2 for the
> Mac, and a couple of small lists of Reflectors. The problem is, I can only
> get the NASA Reflectors to show me anything. I get the message of "No
> Response" from the others, and I also am not getting any audio.
> Am I doing something wrong? Is there a later version, if so, where
> can I get it? I am on a Quadra 605 8/500 with RD and 7.1.
>
> TIA...
> Brian Sheafer
> bsheafer@pe.net brians2320@aol.com

Greetings:
Chances are that you might want to "scout-around" during different times of
the day. Usually, there's lots of traffic on public reflectors since everyone
likes to show off their "mugs". On NASA sites, these are almost always receive
only, thus allowing for more users at a time.

Hope this helps,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"