Re: Capturing on Mac vs. Windows

Eldon Ward (eward@gator1.brazosport.cc.tx.us)
Wed, 15 May 1996 18:40:25 -0500

Dennis,

>From a happy Mac user forced into Win95 at work, I agree with your sentiments. However, please note that
the latest version 2.65 of HyperSnap (new name for SnapShot 32), does indeed automatically save images with
sequential numbers (you name the first pic, the rest follow as name0002.jpg, name0003.jpg, etc). Doing the
Mac one better, you can even set HyperSnap to continue automatically capturing the desired picture (full
screen, single cuseeme window, etc) at 1-second, 10-second, or whatever intervals. The feature I like the
best is the ability to select a targeted window (such as a cuseeme user window) with [ctrl]F12, instead of
using Windows 95 to capture the entire screen into a large bitmap, which you must later edit.

By the way, I sent in my $20 shareware purchase today, after seeing the advances made in the recent
version. Don't recall the direct download site, got my copy at http://www.windows95.com

Best regards,

Eldon Ward

Dennis J. Streveler wrote: