Re:Steve Spence's msg

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 16 May 1996 22:15:09 -0500

I tried to send this to Steve directly, but my message was returned as
undeliverable.

STEVE! You need to check your return address in your email setup. Here was
my reply:

>Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 12:25:04 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "Steve Spence" <spence@community.web>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>
>I am using the win95 dialer (wsock32.dll). cuseeme says there is no
winsock.dll. I am connected to the internet over a 28.8 modem. help!!!!
>--

Give me some more specific info...when does it say this? On install or when
running the program? If on the install, try it again while you are NOT
dialed in. This may help. If on RUNNING cu-seeme, make sure that you ARE
dialed in at the time.

Email me with more specific info if this does not solve your problem, and
I'll see what I can do.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe