Re: freevue

James Crittenden (jamesc3@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 16 May 1996 15:19:37 -0700

At 09:05 AM 5/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Paul you ignorant SLUT:
>>
>>What the hell does this have to do with FREEVUE? I don't need, nor do I
>>WANT a crack program for the White Pine verison of CU-SeeMe. I GLADLY PAID
>>for my own copy of Enhanced CU-SeeMe. I bet the White Pine people aren't
>>too happy about you sending this to all of the people on the mailing list,
>>either.
>
>Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to send this as a personal reply,
>instead of to the entire list? Regards,
>
>Stephen

I agree w/Stephen. This has nothing to do with the list. Further, It does
not help people tweak their system to perfection.

Do us a favor if you have a gripe keep it to the person and not to the rest
of us.

Thank you.

James

p.s. I got the Enhanced CUSM to work off my Netcruiser Account. I have it
loaded on my cpu at work that is running a 144 modem and the visual
is great, (definite improvement). However, it corrupted my
Lotus123+4, (Shit)!! I am going to load it tonight on my Pentium at
home tonight. I will keep you all posted.