Re: gripe to list

James Crittenden (jamesc3@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 17 May 1996 07:23:21 -0700

At 10:40 AM 5/17/96 GMT, you wrote:
>On Fri, 17 May 1996 02:57:51 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Not to mention it was really cool how Mr. Woodland kicked
>>Paul's ass, 'virtually'. :-)
>>-Elliot
>>
>I don't think it was cool. Foul language is not warranted in any
>situation --even less so in public. It demeans the party who utters
>it as well as the one at the receiving end. As much as software
>piracy is despicable, the great Bill Woodland also dropped one notch
>in my esteem.
>

>George
>Nickname: argus1000
>IP: 205.206.94.116
>
>Dear Cusee Buddies:

I may have been wrong and I apologize for my opinion. I just wish we could
stick with the subject which is to help one another get the applications
running and further to have the appropriate application work for our needs.

The code cracker was inappropriate but the tone and language used was not
for this list and I still feel it was personal and not needed in this forum.

James