Re:Does this list have a searchable archive?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 20 May 1996 20:02:55 -0500

>Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 09:46:47 -0400 ()
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Steve Ray <sray@cjtf.org>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Does this list have a searchable archive?
>
>Guess that sez it all. If I can search archives for all occurances of a
>particular subject, maybe I can solve it w/o bothering the list with it.
>
>Thanks.
>

>Steve
>
>__________________________________
>Steve Ray
>Systems Analyst
>USC Information Sciences Institute
>__________________________________

Well, It doesn't seem to be real "searchable", as in being able to enter a
keyword and find all messages that it was found in, but it is organized into
monthly sections, and yearly sections, and you can sort it by date, subject,
or author. Here is the URL:

http://www.jungle.com/CU-SeeMe/all_archives.html

In fact, if you go to the May 96 section
(http://www.jungle.com/CU-SeeMe/devl_archives/may_96/index.html) you will
find your own message there very enar to the top (right now, at least).

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.