Re: "Salt & Pepper Sparkle" on the QuickCAM?

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Wed, 22 May 1996 22:10:40 -0600

LL wrote:
> I have a problem that I hope somebody will be able to help me with. First my
> hardware and OS. I am using on this machine windows 95, 486DX-2 66 16 meg Ram,
> Diamond Video (1meg) and using the QuickCam. The trouble is "Sparkle", Yes
> Sparkle, I get sparkle in my video that I send and locally. It appears to be at
> the pixel level, the sparkle is light on dark and dark on light giving a salt
> and pepper appearance to the video. Has anyone had that problem, can anyone
> help me???
>
> Thanks in advance..
> LL

Greetings:
Now that you mention it, yea! In the last week, I've been experiencing this
strange "salt & pepper sparkle" pheonomena, as well.
Maybe Connectix can shed a little light on this mystery?!?

CU later,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"