Re: Sparkle

Rod Upfold (rupfold@lambton.on.ca)
Thu, 23 May 1996 08:39:41 -0400 (EDT)

Make sure that you use a good "Lens" cleaning fluid and good "Lens"
cleaning tissue. Both of these are meant for lenes. Some front element on
camera's have a coating (anti flare) and your glasses cleaning fluid will
have a effect on this coating. Do not use "Kleenex"...this is ment for
your nose...not for a lens.

* *
* Hint: Never use a VCR head cleaning tape..... *
* *
* *
* Rod Upfold Audiovisual Department *
* Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario, Canada *
* P.O. Box 969 N7T 7K4 *
* Phone #: 1-519-542-7751....Ext: 282 *
* Fax #: 1-519-542-6667 *
* E-mail: rupfold@lambton.on.ca *