Re: Video reception problem(?)

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Thu, 23 May 1996 22:36:16 -0600

Gary Melander wrote:
> I'm enclosing a BMP file, captured from the screen during a "Typical"
> CUseeme reflector session. This is just about every time, regardless of the
> reflector used... If I can connect at all.
>
> Again... I'm on a 28.800 dialup PPP. (My ISP says everything there is ok)
> 66 Mhz 486-DX2, 8 meg ram, Soundblaster AWE-32, Quickcam, Win 3.x.....
>
> My ini file shows MAX=10, Min=5, which is down from some huge numbers.
>
> Anybody got a clue?
>
> Thanks.

Greetings:
Near as I can figure, you're *might* not be configuring your modem to it's
highest baud rate, and you might want to set your transmit/receive mins&maxs to
10 and 28 (respectively)!
Check my home page as there's links (bookmarks) to a 28.8 modem FAQ list.
Verify that your modem is connecting at it's optimal rates.

Hope this helps & let me know what happens,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"