Re:Color & Cornell Reflector??

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 24 May 1996 14:38:02 -0500

>Date: Fri, 24 May 96 14:15:19 EDT
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: rcampbell@fdic.gov
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Color & Cornell Reflector??
>
>I have both color and b&w signals going from Enhanced Cuseeme to a SCO Unix
>machine running Cornell's v4 reflector software, but except for the local
>video, no one can see the color image. The other two machines, a pc and a
>mac, are running enhanced cuseeme too (the mac the beta version) so I would
>think they could see the images. Is this a problem with the Cornell reflector
>software? Should I be trying the White Pine or will it have the same
>problems?

The Cornell reflector program does not support color transmissions. Only
the White Pine reflector version does this. You can download the WP
reflector beta good from

http://goliath.wpine.com/reflectdemo.htm

Be sure to get a serial number for it. This demo is good for 30 days, and
supports 10 concurrent users.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe