Re: Looking for a good place to start...

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 28 May 1996 11:22:52 -0600

LiDaNe wrote:
> 27 May 96 Daniel W. Erskine wrote the following Re: Looking for a
> good place to sta
> >.................snip....................
> > Check out these great home pages. They should have what you need:
> ...................snip......................
> > Again, these folks spent considerable time developing these pages, try them!
> ======beware========
> Sme of the great CuSeeMe pages are no longer viewable! They have a
> message that you have to have a NEWER version of Netscape in order to
> view them. I spent THE WHOLE HOLIDAY WEEKEND trying to download the
> latest (and largest bytefyle I've ever seen) Netscape from their home
> sites... IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!

...And I sympathize with those who are alienated from those web sites because
they DON'T use Netscape. Sorry if I've taken this for granted, when I posted
my reply. I made the provision of having my home page accessable from Netscape
(with frames) and to any other web browser (without frames). Maybe you can send
a comment to the home page administrators to do the same thing!?!

Hopefully, the Netscape bandwagon doesn't get a flat tire on the Internet Super-
Highway ;)

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"