Re: Color QuickCam compatibilty with ECU

JayHill (bjohnson@ainet.com)
Tue, 28 May 1996 23:12:05 -0700

Joseph M Izen wrote:

> Tracy Specht of White Pine states that Windows Enhanced CU-SeeMe is
> compatible with the beta version they have of the Windows Color QuickCam,
> and the Mac Color QuickCam is compatible with the Mac beta version of White
> Pine Enhanced CU-SeeMe. Now try to say that 10 times fast! -Joe Izen

I feel alot better if i see some color quickcam'ers on cuseeme
befor I install the new color quickcam into my WORKING B&W system.

** Anyone COLOR quickcam'ing yet on the ibm[pc] ** ????????????????????

JayHIll