Re: Still have problems with ip number/hosts with Win95

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Wed, 29 May 1996 06:23:09 -0500 (CDT)

You might try having your ISP give you a static IP address. At the very
least, if you have a static IP address and the DNS set correctly, then
you can maybe narrow it down to the dialup adapter.

|email: alex@pathfinders.com | PATHFINDERS |
|http://www.pathfinders.com | 18790 W. 115th Terr. |
|reflector: ntserver.pathfinders.com| Olathe, KS 66061 |
| Specializing in CD-ROM Recording / Multimedia and Custom Development. |
| (Microsoft Certified Engineers) (Microsoft(tm) Solution Provider) |