Re[2]: Cuseeme video embedding on webpage

elliotp@vanadium.brooks.af.mil
Thu, 30 May 96 09:02:35 CST

What I'm doing may be part of a solution - I'm using NV and VAT (the
net video and audio telecon tools) and talking to a reflector with NV
porting the video to port 4444 and audio going to port 3456. This has
been working ok on the video end, but the audio isn't being carried
to the CuSeeMe clients (am still trying to fugure that out). I found
that it has to be Intel DVI 32 Codec so CuSeeMe can understand it.

As far as the web is concerned one could simply tee or pipe the output
stream (be it an entire movie of the telecon or some still shots) to a
file and access/reference that for the web page....and/or do the
server-push routine too.

The part that is missing is the audio portion. We'll have to figure
out how to mix it in with the video and sync it all up. Apart from
that one could just make a mime relationship that points to a specific
telecon....point, click, fire up a telecon.

Regards -

Phil Elliott
Sr Communications Engineer
Hq Air Force Medical Support Agency