Re:killing your own messages from the list

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 30 May 1996 18:18:02 -0500

>Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 12:29:12 -0700
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: LL <llacey@cris.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>
>Whats the command to surpress reception of my own posts to the list. I get
>enough mail without also receiving my own posts.. Thanks in advance..
>
>Lenny

As far as I know, there ain't one. Use the filter, or rules, or kill file
to sort your own messages out. I use Eudora, and made another mailbox for
my own messages to go into, and that keeps them out of my way, but also
stores them for sending again to any one person that needs the same info.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.