Re:getting video window back in WIN95

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 30 May 1996 19:32:51 -0500

>Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 19:50:42 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Brian Zentis <bzentis@ncinter.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>
>I can not get CuSeeme to work anymor! I closed the video window once and
now I can't get it back up. When I start the program the title window comes
up and the audio window but no video. I also have no host file that I can
find and when I go to the help section, there are some sections that say
there were problems with my winsock. But it worked before and I haven't
changed anything except that time I closed the video window. I'm running a
pentium 75 with W95 and my internet service shows no ill effects. Any ideas?

> Brian Zentis

If it is on the win95 task bar, RIGHT mouse click it on the task bar, then
LEFT click on MOVE. Using the CURSOR KEYS, move UP and LEFT until the
wire-frame is visible, then hit ENTER to drop it there. This happens ONLY
when you exit cu-seeme with a window MINIMIZED.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.