Re: Handle Database...

Chris Silverberg (chris@spiderisland.com)
Fri, 2 May 1997 08:43:56 -0700

At 11:48 PM -0700 on 5/1/97, michael butler wrote:

> Just wondering .. what is perceived to be inadequate about ICQ now that
> their name-servers (run by someone else) now actually let you see and use
> both icq and icq1.mirabilis.com :-) ?

Who said that ICQ was inadequate? What does ICQ have to do with Jason's
CU-SeeMe nickname database? I dont think the two issues are at all
related.

The only thing that is "inadequate" about ICQ is that a significant
percentage of internet users cannot use it because it only runs under
Windows. But from what I hear they are working on the Mac version now...

- Chris

SpiderChris (aka Chris Silverberg)
chris@spiderisland.com

http://www.spiderisland.com/~chris