Re: Send Audio

Dee Foster (deflac@telis.org)
Wed, 07 May 1997 12:05:40 +0000

I too am having lots of trouble with audio. I heard the problem was
bandwidth on a 56k line. Some days one person's audio is fairly good
and some days even trying the audio freezes CU. I have never had a CU
session when the audio was good on both sides. Most of us look at the
adjustment numbers and have no idea what they adjust.

Could someone post a rationale for the audio selection adjustments so
the rest of us could attempt to fix the problem with some intelligence?

Gratefully,
Dee

TeleVideo wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> We are attempting to broadcast our classes
> and seminars via our reflector site but I
> am having a few problems with the audio.
>
> We have our transmit level set at:
>
> 50
> 50
http://drum.ncat.edu/~video