Re: Is new version only available for Win '95?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 15 May 1997 22:35:06 -0500

At 10:28 AM 5/15/97 +0100, Roberto Del Bianco wrote:
>I tried to install new Cu-Seeme version, but I notice the error message "It
>cannot be run in DOS mode when I try to execute the CU-SEEME.EXE after
>unzipped package... even when I run it into my Windows 3.11 environment.
>
>Was it made for Windows 95 only? :-( Is there a Win 3.11 version
>elsewhere?

Yes, the new version of CU-SeeMe is only for windows 95/NT. Go to
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu and scroll down to about the middle. There's a
link there to get the Windows 3.1 version.

URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW