Re: CU-SeeMe NT Reflector

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:37:37 -0500

At 10:48 AM 5/16/97 -0700, Brad Burleson wrote:
>> [...]
>> If you don't mind no support, and no accounting features, you can=20
>> get Brian Godette's reflector program for 95/NT for free, and it's=20
>> not a demo, but the real thing. =20
>> [...]
>> Read more about it here:
>>=20
>> http://www.dimensional.com/~bgodette/
>
>Uh, not to look a gift horse in the mouth but can anyone provide
>the basics on how to configure this thing?
>
>It doesn't seem to run without some sort of config file that I
>don't know how to make. :-/
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brad.

Go to the NEWS section of my page anf click on the selection at the top
which will take oyu to the area where I mention this reflector program. I
just added some docs last night. Brian Godette told me he has a doc file,
but it's not ready yet, but he would include them on his page, or in the
zip file as soon as he completed it.

URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW