Re: Maintenance Release of Cornell Windows Version Available

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 21 May 1997 21:52:39 -0500

At 11:57 AM 5/21/97 -0400, Steve Edgar wrote:
>There is a maintenance release of CU-SeeMe for Windows from Cornell
>University (0.92b2) available. Version 0.92b2 fixes two bugs found in
>0.92b1. The following remedies have been incorporated:
>
> - The Import Phone Book feature now works correctly in all circumstances.
> - The sender/lurker states are no longer occasionally reversed when
>connecting.=20
>
>The release is available from:
>
> http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu=20
>
>There is a link near the top of the page to the "CU-SeeMe Windows V0.92
>Visual User's Guide". There is a "Download It!" button on the front page
>of the Visual User's Guide. If you want to link directly to the Visual
>User's Guide, go to:
>
> http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/V32XFront.html
>

>To upgrade, replace your current cu-seeme.exe with the new cu-seeme.exe
>contained in cu-seeme.zip (which will get downloaded form the "Download
>It!" button). All your existing settings and phone book entries will be
>preserved.=20
>
>-- Steve.

And for all you newbies out there, I've just added a new section to my web
page....how to download, create a shortcut, get a reflector list, and enter
your initial settings. Check it out, and please email me with your
comments or critisisms.

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW/V32XStartup.html

URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW