Re: Installing reflector 4.00B3

Ciaran Carter (Ciaran.Carter@stbrn.ac.uk)
Thu, 22 May 1997 11:11:26

Hi

I quite often get "no response" from my reflector (same version) but only
if I'm the only peron onit. It dosnt seem to effect its use - if you leav=
cuseeme alone and then a second user connects, the first user picks up th=
connection then.

Ciaran

At 13:00 21/05/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I fire up the reflector with the following configuration:
>1: CONF-ID 131
>2: ALLOW 129.89.0.0 :16
>ffff0000
>
>I then go to another machine and try to make a connection, but it
>returns a window "No response from 129.89.70.144"
>
>Any suggestions of what to look for?

"Democracy isn't just the best from of government; it=92s the only one ev=
en
remotely worth a damn. Only democracy guarantees that people get what the=
deserve."
--Dark Conspiracy RPG

http://www.stbrn.ac.uk/
ftp://mail.stbrn.ac.uk/