Re: Japanese refs

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Fri, 23 May 1997 17:53:26 -0500

Thomas Barker wrote:

> In a recent post to CU-SEEME-L you mentioned that you knew of some >Japanese refs. My daughter (age 14) (who uses cu with me) has a >Japanese exchange student living with her for a few weeks. She and her >new friend might have fun on these refs.
>
> Can you suggest an appropriate one for these kids?
>
> Thanks,

If you get the latest scan list from
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan
you will see quite a few in and around Japan. Most all listings have
country of origin.
There's Global Media 202.228.208.2
Great Wave/ADPAC 202.248.60.210
Hong Kong Star 131.178.23.20
Hong Kong Star Color 202.87.7.66
Kyushu University 133.5.137.2
and others.
These were all active this AM when I tried them.
Use Richard Cekal's Cusdial www.minet.ca/~rcekal. Then you can mark your
favorites, import lists and several other neat tricks.