Re: He gets me off the reflector, how ?

Nico Pot (Incoming@nico-pot.demon.nl)
Sat, 24 May 1997 10:16:47 +0200

Hi all,
I have spoken with the owner of the reflector and the guy who did it was
not a friend of him.
The bug story seems to be true, he also told me that.
I have given him the I{ number of the guy who was busy with the same thing
yesterday.
He also has taken another nickname to.
For privacy and to make it easy to do some research I won't tell both here.
Afterall, only with the log we can tell for sure that he did it.
Thanks for all the answers.

>>> nicopot@stad.dsl.nl or