Re: Color or B&W Quick Cam

Richard D. Coile (coile@mnsinc.com)
Wed, 28 May 1997 11:40:05 -0400 (EDT)

Dave,

This is my personal opinion, but I feel that color is not a good choice.
In all the times that I have seen a color picture on a reflector, either
the video was very pixelized (blocky), or the user had to freeze their
screen to get a decent picture. Of course on your local video, I'm sure
the color looks fine. On a direct connection, also, the color does an ok
job, but not as good as the B/W for sharpness.

Color cam owners.. tell me i'm wrong.. if i'm wrong.

Snoots

http://cpcug.org/user/dcoile