Re: ?????????

marc-c (marc-c@hertz.rad.nd.edu)
Wed, 28 May 1997 11:00:42 +0000

Aside from all the incomplete information in your post, I would first try
a known good version of CUSEEME, WhitePine=92s or Cornell=92s with a known
working reflector. If that works try whatever "b2" is again with the known
working reflector and then tell us what sort of error message or what the
symptoms are.

PS
What I mean by incomplete in the above statement is the subject line in your
mail
should be something other than ?????, include what version b2 is=85whitepine=
did
have a beta 2 version, OS, machine, network connection=85etc=85etc=85
Oh and if you really want people to use the FAX and phone numbers in your
signature
message, and you are in the US you might want to include an area code.

Regards

At 09:46 AM 5/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Well,
>I must be a dope. I'm trying to connect to any reflector anywhere with the
new ver (b2) but I never connect!