RE: Color or B&W Quick Cam

Jack Slater (hotkey@revealed.net)
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:03:41 -0500

Folks,

I'm still asking you all for guidance. I bought a VideoLogic "Captivator
PCI" capture card and can never get it to run. Any time I try to run any
video software, I get GPF/system lockups.
One person from this group has found some potential problems with potential
"memory address conflicts" with my #9 Imagine128 ser2 video card, but so
far I have not solved the problem.

I was wondering if returning this card and trying another, like the
Haupauge Win Cast/TV card might be a better solution. I'm trying to use a
JVC color vidcam with the card.

Thanks for your ideas.

Jack