'Linux Box' crashing [was Re: Testing Q-Seeme for Linux...]

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez (agarza@ci.mty.itesm.mx)
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:41:29 -0600 (GMT-0600)

The same happens to me. Worse, it crashes a cu-seeme 0.84b7 client which
is running continuously connected to my reflector. So some mornings i get
here and I see a 'Linux Box' user connected to the ref., and have an
error dialog from windows which will quit the application...

This client is always sending audio, and no audio or video reception, for
comparison with any other ppl that have this problem. I have not seen the
logs to check the IP of the Linux Box 'offender'... I'm running a 4.00b3
Cornell ref. (131.178.23.20)

_ alejandro garza _________________ __ _ _ _ _
ITESM Centro de Informacion-Biblioteca Monterrey
agarza@campus.mty.itesm.mx
_ http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx/ ____ __ _ _ _ _