Re: CuSeeMe 92b2 and STB TV Pro Tuner

Thu, 30 Apr 1998 18:44:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Tom Prugh wrote:
> I have had Cornell's CuSeeMe 92b2 version working in my Dell Pentium
> Windows 95 machine with no problem until I installed the STB TV Tuner
> Pro in the system.

Did you have another capture device enabled before the STB card? With
0.92b2, you need to manually enable and disable the devices before you
load up CU-SeeMe.

> Not surprisingly there seems to be some conflicts both with the audio
> and video operation of CuSeeMe..

Not surprisingly? You seem to be skeptical :)

Make sure you have the STB card set to RGB-15. I have a STB TV/PCI
capture card which probably uses the same circuitry. It works fine with
0.92b2 as long as I use RGB-15. Try View -> Preferences -> Video -> Video
Format to change it. As far as audio goes, I don't know...That should
work fine. Also make sure you have the latest drivers.