Re: WPINE 3.1.1 and Cornell Grayscale Codec

Mon, 4 May 1998 13:09:29 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Nico Nindler (P) wrote:
> everytime when i try to switch to cornell grayscale codec,
> wpine 3.1.1 (recently purchased) crashes with a
> protection exception.

Enhanced CU 3.1.1 crashing? how can that be? <grin>
My only suggestion would be to play with the various formats in the Video
Format tab. I'm not sure how compatible 3.1.1 is with all the formats
that some cards have. If you stick to RGB8, RGB15/16, RGB24..or maybe
YVU9, you should be ok. But then, it depends on the capture card.