Re: passwords and ref's

Wayne Fisher (waynenf@mindspring.com)
Thu, 07 May 1998 11:45:33 +0000

Brian Godette wrote:

> >Yeah, I know, I'm oversimplifying here.... I guess what I'm trying to say is
> >maybe we need to stop thinking as personal home users, and maybe start
> thinking
> >about possible corporate uses for our technology..... then, many of the
> things
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Always knew you worked for White Pine (as if there was any doubt).

Actually, Brian, I do NOT work for White Pine.... I work for a software
development and integration firm as a government contractor..... the our in the
above quote refers to the software development community as a whole, not White
Pine Products specifically.... read the paragraph again and the thread
surrounding it...

I am just a user who is (a) pleased with my experiences with White Pine software
and technical support in general, and (b) is very interested in interner software
in general (and video-conferencing applications in particular). I have no
association or affiliation with White Pine at all... I just pop my 2 cents worth
in when I feel White Pine is being unjustly criticized or slurred... that's
all... nothing more :)

- Wayne