RE: Cornell Version #

Heather James (hjames@zzapp.org)
Fri, 8 May 1998 05:08:15 -0400

From what I've gathered, the latest available file is 96a17, an Alpha
version of what may be later released as Version 1.0 The link at TheSpot
isn't functioning yet, and apparently won't be until the final version 1
comes out.

But if you want to test the alpha, its available at a number of places,
(including my site at http://www.zzapp.org/hjames/cu-seeme.htm).

-= )-(eather =-