Fw: 1.07b9 ref

Robert Prociak (rprocia1@tampabay.rr.com)
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:40:32 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BD1E29.85D01160

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Prociak <robert@ccraft.net>
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Date: Thursday, May 07, 1998 2:47 PM
Subject: 1.07b9 ref

Maybe someone knows the answer to this question.

I am trying to get the ERv1.07b9 reflector to work on a dual homed winnt =
4.0 system (2 nic cards). The reflector seems to have the ability to =
bind to any ip address you define in the config file . I can make the =
reflector bind on either nic card, internal LAN or external through my =
cable modem. The problem seems to be that I can not get it to bind to =
both cards at once. The White Pine meeting point server seems to work =
and bind to both my cards with no problems, so I do not think it is a =
hardware problem. I think this should be able to be done with the =
ERv1.07b9 because I have been on refs. were the person who says they own =
and run the reflector has an internal private ip of 192.168.0.2 usually =
indicating they are on a LAN ,( to the best of my knowledge cu-seeme =
will not work through a proxy server except on UNIX and even then not to =
well ).

Am I missing a line in the config ? If so does anyone know it? Am I =
wrong and this reflector will not work that way? Any help or ideas would =
be appreciated. I am using a Dual P II 300 with 128meg of ram and 3-com =
100m card through a Motorola 27 Mb cable modem.

Thanks

Robert Prociak robert@ccraft.net

http://www.ccraft.net