Re: Quick Cam proplem

ladyxeen@geocities.com
Sat, 09 May 1998 06:14:45 -0700

Hi Jim,
I can't give you any technical answers, but this happens to me a
lot, usually after I move things around, just a loose connection. What
works for me is to unplug everything related to the quickcam and plug it
back in, sometimes I have to do it twice. The connection is just very
sensitive on my system for some reason. I know that when I bumped it
slightly while plugging in my joystick, I had to go through this routine
again. I hope this is all that is wrong with your cam since it is a very
easy solution. Good luck.

LX