Re: Howdy

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Mon, 11 May 1998 18:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

There are significant problems with sound on the G3 machines. Well, more like
differences than problems. But untill you get the patches, the result is the
same. Check out the "recent news" at www.macintouch.com for info about the
issues and patches.

Have you gotten video to work with version 0.87b3 ? You mentioned color and that
version does not support color at all.