Re: CU, MeetingPoint, ERef, Etc. - Can we all get along?

egn (egn@bigfoot.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:40:42 -0500

>egn wrote:
>> Sometimes I run CU 3.1 24 hrs a day,
>mark@steinberg.net
>LOL.... HAHAHA :-)))......what refs are you visiting during this time ??
HAHA :-))
>is this how apple support engineers spend their day at work ?? :-)))

Last reply to Mark.

Please address your technical problems & complaints either to White Pine or
to me directly - please don't use this listserve as a place to vent nor to
make churlish comments about companies or people.

I also run CU from home and between my wife and kids, have left CU running
for over 48 hours (though not connected to a reflector for the whole time)
over a weekend. I currently have an experiment in progress - I have a
machine that has been running CU on the SAME reflector while transiting vid.
The machine has been running since 9:30AM CST YESTERDAY and is STILL running
and is STILL on the ref and is STILL sending vid. I plan to leave it running
until it crashes or until Monday - whichever comes first.

I am VERY happy with the efforts White Pine went through to address
problems. I tried my best to assist them whenever I could with their beta
test program and am really happy with the results - CU-SeeMe build 31 for
the Macintosh.

Ulan King