Re: New Cornell Version Problems - Interface Improvements

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 17 May 1998 02:08:53 -0500

At 10:41 AM 5/16/98 +0100, Vaios Papaioannou wrote:

>One thing that I find inconvenient about the Cornell version is that when
>you are on the phonebook box there is no way to disconnect from a
>reflector. You have to close this box first and then disconnect and then
>open it again.

This is untrue. All you have to do is click on the second button on the
toolbar, or click on Conference/Disconnect.

>Another point is how to organize all these windows coming up (sometimes one
>on top of the other).
>
>but nevertheless, I am sure these are all minor issues,
>
>regards,
>vp.

An auto-tile feature I have asked for...hopefully some day it will be added.

Bill Woodland (Squeek ) PC questions only, please.