Re: New Cornell Version Problems - Interface Improvements

Mon, 18 May 1998 00:10:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Phil wrote:
> I think it's a bit annoying too, but not as bad as the way the client
> freezes up while waiting for a slow reflector to connect.

Checking Quick Connect in the preferences cures this for now.

> >Another point is how to organize all these windows coming up (sometimes one
> >on top of the other).
>
> Try making the main window smaller. This will make more room for other
> windows.

I consider this to be a benefit in a way...At least I have the OPTION of
making the window smaller and still receive vids. Doing this with 3.X
(while doable in some sense) isn't very easy to accomplish.

Ever try using the Keep in Front option with individual windows? It
allows you to have other programs loaded up and still keep certain vids
up without requiring the other CU windows to be on top. Auto-tile would
be a nice addition though.