Re: help?

Mon, 18 May 1998 00:26:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 May 1998, fsimpson wrote:
> no access to video send,, what am i looking for in the way of fixing? am
> i to completely shut down and restart everytime i have this clitch?

You didn't mention what type of capture card/camera you have but it sounds
like you either have another program loaded which is using the capture
device, or some program is crashing and leaving the capture device loaded.
If you know the name of the driver, you can recover the capture device by
running a Microsoft program WPS (http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW/wps.zip)
when a program crashes.

> i have a icon for
> cu-seeme white pine in my control panel,,not knowing it was there
> and forgeting to go to add/ remove in control i forgot and
> deleted in windows explorer and now have the cu icon and double
> clicking brings up call option,,how can i delete this?

Just drag the icon to the Recyle Bin or highlight the icon and press the
delete key.