Re: CU Tech specs WIP html pages?

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:31:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 19 May 1998 frank@agetech.net wrote:
> 1) So does this mean no 1.0 release ?
> 2) Will there be more CU-seeme from Cornell ?
> (I have not found any encouraging web pages
> to indicate so at cu-seeme.cornell.edu ).

I'll let Cornell handle this one :) but I doubt anyone from Cornell will
respond. Maybe someone at White Pine knows.

> ===> ??????? What ever happened to the
> Contents.html
> page at cornell, I notice it does not exist anymore !

It's still there..for now. They've just renamed the files:
xxxContent.init.html
xxxContents.html
xxxContents2.html
xxxWelcome.html
zzzfinalreport.html

Try http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/xxxWelcome.html for the page that includes
the finalreport as well as the link to the Contents...xxxContents.html is
the one you're looking for. All the links within it should still work.
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/zzzfinalreport.html contains what CU has done
and the features in the latest 1.0 versions.
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/xxxContents.html contains the links to the
articles for technical specs.

BTW, you can grab your own copy from
ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/cu-seeme/html which contains the exact same
files that are on the web page.