Re: Negative Video

John Wike (john.wike@bigfoot.com)
Thu, 21 May 1998 11:06:42 GMT

>On Tue, 19 May 1998, John Wike wrote:
>> It seems to work OK except that the video transmitted is a negative
>> image.
>
>I believe the WP 2.X versions have this...I don't think it's in the
>Cornell version. I'm sure someone could write a little DLL that would do
>that..Maybe CU-Doodle or something?
>
>--
>streak@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu * Jason Williams -- Austin, Tx. | |
>streak@mail.utexas.edu * University of Texas at Austin | ___ |
>streak@cs.utexas.edu * BS Computer Science \_|_/
>*************** http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/ **************|

Jason,

It works!

I did find that it was rather complicated getting CU-Doodle entered in
the Win 95 Registry. I seemed to have to run CU-seeme, adjust the
video settings and reboot before it would do it. It had to be entered
in the registry before I loaded the capture card driver in order for
the two drivers, CU-seeme and the capture application to work
together.

Anyway, it works now and I can transmit positive video.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,
John.

--