Re: Error 11

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Mon, 25 May 1998 11:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

We need a lot more information.

Exactly which version of cuseeme are you using ?

What are you using for video input ?

How much physical RAM do you have and (gods forbid) are you using RAMDoubler ?

What operating system are you running ?

I have a Umax C600 which is, for the most part, a 6400/240 in a better case.
White Pine's 3.1.xx works just fine (if you ignore the bugs and crashes involved
with the video control pannel) and the cornell 0.87b3 works well enough for
recieve. The cornell version I have does not appear to recognise any of my video
sources under OS 8.1.