Re: Invalid Call to DLL

Phil (chrome@lcol.net)
Mon, 25 May 1998 16:42:20 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth R. Teleis <ken@teleis.com>
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Date: Monday, May 25, 1998 1:48 AM
Subject: Invalid Call to DLL

>I have installed both the White Pine Demo and the Cornell version of
>Cu-seeme and both generate a Program Error (white box) which says the
>program has made an invalid call to a dll.
>It gives no information on what DLL.
>
>I am using the ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and have downloaded the latest
>drivers.
>
>Any ideas?

I'm not sure if this is the cause of your problem, but I had trouble with
White Pine v3.1.1 and ICQ after installing ATI's drivers too. The problem
was ATI overwrote the DirectDraw drivers with older versions, rendering
these programs unusable. The cure was to re-install White Pine v3.1.1 from
the file which I still had on the hard drive.

If your CUSeeMe was working before you installed the ATI software, try
re-installing CUSeeMe.