Re: Users´interface 2.1.1x -> 3.x

Tue, 26 May 1998 10:50:36 +0200

Jason Williams schrieb:
> White Pine never did answer my email with one question in
> it: "Why did the GUI change from 2.1.X?". Most of the "changes" could
> have easily been made on top of the 2.1.X interface.
Maybe they "lost" the source code in a hard disk crash , or "lost" the
author of the cryptic code to another company, or "lost" interest to
fumble in the old cryptic code, and decided to start from scratch :-)

lol !

All about iphones, cu-seeme
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen