=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Users=B4interface_2.1.1x_=2D=3E_3.x?=

Kevin McCormick (kmccormick@wpine.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:39:51 -0400

Hi Rolf,

Actualy no we didn't lose it. We did a study of users with interfaces and
worked with them researching the interface then designed this one which the
test group used and found easiest to navigate. =)

Kevin