Re: H.324 ,H.320, H.323 phones

Fri, 29 May 1998 08:16:52 +0200

> On Wed, 27 May 1998, Stuart Kreitman wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully originated a call from either direction
> > between these? I'd like to buy a ViaTV for my parents (easy to use)
> > and use CU-seeme on my end (cheaper) They're both H.324, and 8x8
> > manual has instructions on calling a PC, but no mention of which
> > PC components are known to work.

All about H.324,H.320,H.323 and test drive phones (and what these
numbers stand for). Currently, especially H.320 and H.324 donīt fit with
a single software, though.
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html

All about iphones, cu-seeme
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Warning: For H.324, You need a modem with V.80 support. V.80 is a
special mode and available with a very-few 33.6 and most 56K modems. Its
not faster than 33.6 or 28.8, but special.

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen