Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Users=B4interface_2.1.1x_=2D=3E_3.x?=

Fri, 29 May 1998 03:17:07 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Kevin McCormick wrote:
> Actualy no we didn't lose it. We did a study of users with interfaces and
> worked with them researching the interface then designed this one which the
> test group used and found easiest to navigate. =)

Really? Hmm..I believe all I've gotten in email in the past about this is:
"New Users prefer the new interface". I assume current 2.1.X users were
also a part of the pool of users testing the new interface. :)

>From what I've heard and seen, the learning curve for the 3.X interface is
fairly big. I'd be interested in the data on how long it took the average
user (NOT new user) to pick up the interface.