Re: Can anyone help me?

Wayne Fisher (waynenf@mindspring.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 19:03:12 -0400

Actually, Jason.... build 16 (the beta release currently on the White Pine
web site) seems to have fixed a few bugs....

(1) You no longer have to shut down CU before connecting or reconnecting to
another ref... before, there was a problem where you wouldn't send video if
you leave a ref and then reconnect or join a different ref. this appears
to have been fixed.

(2) The text chat bug appears to have been fixed also. I have had no
problems with text chat getting "lost" as reported previously by a few users.

(3) The bug concerning b/w video not being seen by all users also seems to
have been corrected.

I'm not absolutely positive these bugs have been fully eliminated, but the
latest version on the wpine.com web site seems to have fixed a LOT of bugs,
as I haven't experienced any of these problems YET with this most recent
release....

People should be VERY happy with this latest unofficial release, as I
haven't encountered any of those bugs that people have bitched about YET
with this build... Granted, those of you who hate the GUI interface still
will have something to moan about, but the show-stopping bugs appear to
have been corrected IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE so far.... I haven't hit a single
one yet :)

- Wayne

At 02:19 AM 5/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 28 May 1998, Phil wrote:
>>> I am having the following problem with version 3.1.1 of cuseeme.
When I am using cuseeme the following message appears on my screen:
CUSEEM32 caused an invalid page fault in Module CUSEEM32.exe at 014f:00496104